1.02.2009

Update...

So Christmas was great! I loved everything we did. My family had a christmas party on the 23rd that was a lot of fun. We exchanged gifts and had a great time. Then on Christmas Eve, me and dall, my parents, nate and april and allie and tommy went to the Nutcracker, which is a tradition we have done since i can remember. Then we ate at Tuccis. The food was great and it stuffed us all. We visited the grandparents and then we spent the night at my parents for Christmas eve.. and the next two night after that. It was a lot of fun but nice to have it over with. The pictures below are at the nutcracker and on Christmas eve. We also went to Dalls grandmas house for their christmas party on Sunday. That was a lot of fun. We played bingo.







I also got to see my Best Friend Alison for the Christmas Break. She is living in North Carolina and i havent seen her in months! It was so good to see her and spend some hang out time with her. We went shopping... our favorite thing to do. I also got to see her anther night at my work Christmas dinner. I love you Ali and It will be my turn to make a visit here shortley!


For New Years, me and Dall went over to our friends Sheldon and Michelle's house for sushi, fun and games. Steph and Randy and Sheldons bro Tim and his wife were there too. The sushi was SO good. Whow knew that we could make some good resteraunt sushi. Thanks Michelle and Steph. We played Scene It... and i got mad, as usual. Then we just waited for the count down. I cant stay up past 11:00 so i was DEAD! It was a really fun night though.

2 comments:

Kolbi Young said...

Oh, Ang! I'm so glad that you had a good Christmas. Did you get everything you ever wanted???? I'm still waiting for my BMW and right-hand diamond ring....haha! Tyler just rolls his eyes at me ;) It was so good to see you. We need to do that more often!

Brandon and Kelsey said...

Hi! I'm excited i found you guys!! Congrats on the baby, we are so excited for you guys!!