6.03.2008

St. George Weekend..

So Dallas and I had the fun opportunity to head down to St. George for the weekend for a friends wedding. It was very nice to get out of the city for a couple days. The weather was perfect and it was good to see our good friends Kade and Megan at their reception. I posted a few pics so please enjoy.

Our happy drive down. All smiles... for now at least.


First Class right here.


Probably the cheapest hotel in St. George.


So Sweet...


We got some pretty faces goin on.


The happy newlyweds, Kade and Megan.


Kade and Dall being tough.


It was very bright.


I think he swallowed some major water.

Cannon Ball

3 comments:

Studio 7 Interior Design, Kristen Rockwood said...

Looks like y'all had a great time!!! And CUTE new layout! So fun! Well, I'm startin a new tradition of thursday night temple night. So, if you ever feel the urge you are always invited! Just let me know!? Tonight I'm going w/ my sisters. I'm so excited! Well, love ya lots!xoxo

Daniel*Erin*Levi*Lucas said...

I cant believe how attractive you two are in these pics....and that cannon ball...wow. Looks like fun in that disgusting hotel. i love it

Brady, Emily, Brinklee, Adri (Private) said...

That looks like so much fun! I love your haircut! It is so cute! I am glad you had a fun time.