5.19.2008

$$$The Government Check$$$

So, i get home from work today and open my mail. What did I find but a letter saying that our government check was processed on the 16th. So i got on the computer and got into our bank account online and sure enough, there it was in all it's glory!!!! There is really no better feeling than getting money JUST BECAUSE!!!! I really couldnt be happier. This totally turned around my horrible Monday.. well, it really turned around my week. What a blessing. Just wanted to share my feelings of joy at this current time!

4 comments:

M. Shane Glass said...

Hey Dallas! This is Elder Shane Glass! Boy, you wouldn't believe how long I've been wanting to get a hold of you, and I finally googled your name and found this blog! Email me soon! Shaneglass@gmail.com.

Ali Holt said...

I concurr!!!!

Kolbi Young said...

YES!!!! We just spent our money last week on bedroom furniture.....Sweet!!!

Daniel*Erin*Levi*Lucas said...

i felt the exact same way