7.07.2008

4th in Antimony!!!

So another year in Antimony for the 4th. Its a tradition that my family visits the grandparents and spend some quality time with one another.. lounging... laughing and catching up. K that was gay.... But really, I LOVE Antimony. We have been visiting since i was twelve so it really is a part of me. And i love that Dallas likes to go down and blow things up with his cousins, even though they almost killed him. Ha Ha. The trip was great. We got there thursday night, watched the parade early the next morning and did fun fourth of July things. Plus watched fire works at night. They were pretty sweet. Plus i got to hold lots of babies!!! It's going to have to hold me over for a while!
The FIRE TRUCK in the parade!!


Gramps, Mom, Nate and April


The siblings


Us at the Picnic


Tommy and Dall


CHEESE!!!

8 comments:

Studio 7 Interior Design, Kristen Rockwood said...

It looks like y'all had a great time! Yeah for such a fun holiday! :) So, I'm sorry, but my hair has grown out and we now have the EXACT same cut! lol!!! We are always bound to look alike, huh!? :) ANyway, you look so gorgeous! I hope I pull it off as well as you do!

Jason-Mindi-Porter-Ellery said...

OH, I love Antimony. I think I will always remember that trip with you! Good times!!

Bryce and Jamie said...

Antimony looked like fun! I wish Bryce and I could have gone, but maybe next year. :) Can I get your address? Casie and I are going to throw Ashleigh (Dallas' fiance') a bridal shower. Will you email me @ jamienelson2007@hotmail. com. And will ya spread the word that we're trying to get this together for the 26th of July. Thanks!!!

Daniel*Erin*Levi*Lucas said...

I will always laugh at thinking of Dallas after the bomb.....oh that poor guy and his face....

Studio 7 Interior Design, Kristen Rockwood said...

How crazy about Corrine's news, huh!? Well, we should have a weekly night watching it!

Rachel said...

Sydnee just loved looking at your Antimony pictures, she wants to go back. Hey, could you let me know how to get to that blog with the poem. I remember it was Baby Mac or something. love ya!

Brady, Emily, Brinklee, Adri (Private) said...

So fun! I love going on vacations with the family. It makes for the best memories.

allieB said...

I have no pictures of you because i dont like you!! I need to FOCUSSS!!! That was so funny! i have come to love horeseshoes!! anyway dad got me added on car insurance so now i can drive moms car up and see you until the wagon gets fixed. i hate being stranded at home. It sucks. Poo