10.20.2008

What Angie's been up to..

So i have been entertaining myself well these days. I have been busy making picture frames and we headed down to Antimony this weekend for the 1 year anniversary of my grandma's death. My grandpa wanted as many of the family down there for this weekend. Not everyone could come so the ones that werent there were greatly missed. My grandpa spoke in church and gave a great talk about Love. He talked about my grandma and some lessons he learned through his life experiences. He is one of the greatest men i know and i feel so lucky to have him as my grandpa. I love him so much!! On top of the great meeting, we hepled clean up the yard a bit. Dallas helped cut down tree limbs and almost fell out of the tree. We also had a wedding reception to go to, babies to snuggle with and we did a lot of laughing. There was also a great vollyball tourny and most of us were badly bruised. I feel blessed to be a part of my awesome family! Here are some photos of the current events.

My mom did the pink and black one and i did the other two.







Me and my mommy.



I couldnt resist.. my mom's adorable yorkie Maggie.



Dall trying ti kill himself up in a tree.



Taking down tree limbs is HARD work!



Erin and I at Carlye's reception #2.



Cheesing it!!



Some of my dearest family members storming the wind. I'ts incredibly windy at the cemetary.



This is my grandma's beautiful gravesite. My grandpa hand picked each rock for it and made it look like a dry stream bed because my grandma loved beautiful rocks. How sweet is that!



And what would a trip to Antimony be without my father. He was a little hyper. I love that Man!!

7 comments:

allieB said...

Oh my gosh that picture of Dad is priceless! It looks like you guys had fun. I dont know what i was thinking not coming down. I just think i was overwhelmed because there was something up here that i felt like i had to tend to. we'll have to have a chat. I love you sis!

Studio 7 Interior Design, Kristen Rockwood said...

Looks like a fun filled weekend! I love family trips! I have to update our blog from our trip to Idaho this past weekend to visit my sister. I love family! Ps... Cute cute frames!

Kolbi Young said...

I love the picture frames....you are so crafty, and I had no idea! Marci and I want to get together soon......let's do it!

Anonymous said...

Cute frames! SO, did you watch the Hills: The Lost Scenes? Hilarious. I saved it for you in case you missed it. Lemme know.

Ali Holt said...

OH friend how I miss hearing about your hilarious trips to antimony. I hope Dallas didnt blow an eyeball out this time. We need to do a switcheroo- a photo frame for a headband! :) I love trying to be creative. i think we are doing a great job. Its just what you have to do when you are a poor person!

marni said...

What a fun trip Dad is a hoot. Can't wait for girls day xoxo

Rachel said...

I wish I had been there! Dito Marni on girls day.