10.31.2008

HaPpY HaLlOwEeN!!!

HAPPY HALLOWEEN EVERYONE! I hope every one has a wonderful and festive.. and safe Halloween! Tonight, dall and I and my brother and his wife are going to our cousins Halloween Party in Eagle Mountain. They dont know we are coming yet so it should be fun! Then we are either going to a haunted house or watching an old scary movie at my parents house. We are also sleeping over tonight due to our early girls day we are having with all the sisters tomorrow. I am quite excited!!! I am dressing up to be a baby... how quaint since i want one so bad! And Dall is going to be this scary Goth guy. Thats what he was last year and he didnt want to find a costume. The nerve, some people just CANT get into Halloween. So i will post pictures of our eventful night tomorrow. Happy Haunting!

No comments: