11.22.2008

TWILIGHT!!!!

Ok... so me, my sisters and my mom went to see Twilight tonight. We made it a girls night out while the men stayed home with the chillins and watched the BYU/ U of U football game.( GO UTES!!!!!)We fine dined at Red Robyn, then entered the black abyss of a movie theater to watch the BEST MOVIE EVER! I seriously LOVED it. Everything about it!! If you know me, my little siter and I have been known to get pretty obsessed over movies...( Titanic, Fear, Pearl Harbor, anyhting with Gerard Butler, Titanic.. oh wait, did i mention that one already?)And this is one more to add to the list, well, MY List!! I couldnt have been more pleased. I thought everyone did a great job portraying the characters. They could have put more of Hot Emmett on the screen, but I guess there is always 90210. Anywho, I am not Rob Pattinsons #1 fan! AMAZING!!!

4 comments:

Ali Holt said...

you are not His #1 fan??? Or you are?? Im confused. But i loved it toooooooo!!!!!!!!!

Studio 7 Interior Design, Kristen Rockwood said...

haha, I'm confused too! But, it was perfection! I'm have two more dates scheduled to see it, and I'll probably see it more! Can't wait!

Daniel*Erin*Levi*Lucas said...

I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT!!!!! i WAS THERE AT 12:01 AM ON THURSDAY AND IT WAS AMAZING!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE TWILIGHT!!!!!!!!

The Life Of Patrick and Hil said...

I found your blog and it's so cute! I'm going to see it with my hubby and I'm a little aprehensive....oh well. I'll just have to find out if it's good or not. (cross my fingers that it is)