So I have been tagged by my cute cuz Erin.... thanks much! I actually love being tagged for things like this! I hope I can think of 50 Randoms that don't BORE you!!
1. I get so excited for fall. The decorations, smells, New Moon... but I get really sad that summer is over.... like I am about to lose a great friend for a year.
2. I hate the fact that it takes me forever to get ready! I have tried to speed up the process but I just cant do it any faster.
3. I am only ticklish on my side, no where else.
4. I still sleep with my baby blanket on my pillow.
5. Dallas wont admit it but I would find my baby blanket on his pillow when I would get home from work.
6. I still get ridiculously excited for Christmas Eve and Christmas Morning. I resort back to childhood.
7. I have feet fetishes. I am always judging a person's foot when I see it Bare.
8. I am OBSESSED with Dall's feet but I hate my own!
9. Whenever I hear a song that reminds me of a certain time in my life, I play little scenarios in my head of the actual things I would have been doing at that time. Silly, I know.
10. I still get butterflies when Dallas kisses me.
11. I want to learn how to sew very badly.
12. I love all things mini. Whether it's a book, a charm on a necklace or a mini fruit tart. Everything should have a mini version of itself.
13. I want to be a wedding planner someday. I am obsessed with weddings.
14. Every time I go to the mall, I have to look at the purse kiosk's. I have a large Purse fetish.
15. I have a HUGE crush on Gerard Butler. I feel like I NEED to see all his movies so I can know him just a little more than I did before I watched it.
16. I love to sneeze. It is such a good feeling.
17. One of my biggest pet peeves is when Dallas gets a song stuck in his head and he feels like he has to sing or whistle or hum it all day long.
18. It bothers me that I never see Dall cry. I mean he doesn't do it often, and when he does, he hides it very well. Blah! I better see some tears when this baby comes!
19. I could watch Sweet Home Alabama every day and never get sick of it. That movie has some great one liners.
20. When I get upset over something, I can literally feel my heart rate getting faster and faster. It is happening a lot lately.
21. I love when I get to see a few of my high school friends. When we get together, we laugh constantly. Plus, they know me better than many people do.
22. I dream most about Dallas dying, or leaving me... then I wake up crying and need to make sure he is next to me.
23. I worry about everything. It doesn't have to be a big thing... I just worry.
24. I have a very hard time losing at things. Games of Chinese Checkers, Mario Cart with Dallas.... especially against Dallas. I HATE losing to him.
25. I am a very protective person. If there is anything I feel I have a need to protect, I will protect it!!!
26. I love getting my teeth cleaned!
27. One of my most favorite moments was the first day my parents met Dallas. He came over wearing his Tommy Hilfiger overalls and a wife beater... with one strap hanging down. He also was wearing diamond stud earring's and had bleached blond hair. Priceless!!!!
28. Give me a pint of Cherry Garcia, sixlets, sour patch watermelons and a good movie and I am good to go!
29. Dallas snores every single night... many sleepless nights due to that!
30. I love watching my sisters being moms. They are so good at it and I am constantly learning little tips to one day use on my little buggers!
31. Dallas has an amazing voice. I love to hear him sing.
32. I Love getting lost in a good book, better yet... a good Series.
33. I always order cookie dough and chocolate ice cream with gummie bears from cold stone.
34. I believe I have eaten over 1000 quiznos sandwiches since I was 15.... possibly more.
35. I miss my best friend Ali more than anything!!
36. I love to hear Dall's laugh when he gets around his brother. It is somehow different...
37. My parents are my hero's. I love being in their company!
38. I LOVE going to Antominy!!! There is nothing better than visiting the small town where your Grandparents live. Going back to your family's roots!!
39. I LOVE Blue Cheese and Crackers, especially over the holidays!
40. I always put a food to a season: Fall- mom's Chicken Noodle Soup and Apple Sauce Cookies. Winter- Wassail and Turkey Dinner. Spring- Mom's Valentines Sugar Cookies and her Beef Soup. Summer- Any Fruit and Cucumbers and Vinegar!!! Oh and Sauteed Mushrooms.
41. I have to rub my feet together in order to fall asleep.
42. I have never been more scared/ excited for my baby boy to come! I cant believe I love something so much. It is such an intense feeling!
43. I am great at analyzing things and I am sure that analysis is correct!
44. I still don't understand or appreciate my husbands sarcasm and I have only known him for 10 years. Gosh.
45. When I laugh, I let out one deep HAH (one deep push of breath) and my nose flares like my nostrils are wings!!
46. I cry when I see the abused pets commercials.
47. I love being around my brother Nate when he starts quoting movie lines. He is one funny person!
48. I dont like my nose... and sometimes contemplates a nose job.
49. I miss my Grandma Burr! Sometimes I wish I could just have one more conversation with her.
50. Due to my past waitress experience, I am very particular about what I am being served and how I am being served.
51. I cannot wait to see the look on Dallas's face when he see his baby boy for the first time. It will be soooooo precious, plus sexy!
I shall tag Ali and Kristen and Kolbi