10.28.2009

Some Recent Events

A few things have been happening around here lately. Dall's dad Dave came into town from Idaho a few weeks ago to meet his new new Grandson. He fell in love instantly! We named Gabe after him so this was an exciting meeting. I can see a lot of Gabe in Dallas and Dave. Three generations, how precious!!



A few Saturdays ago, my best friend Ali came home for a visit. She is pregnant and due in April and I am so excited for her!!! We decided that the girls needed to get together for a breakfast while she was here. Kristen made us delicious sausage and egg casserole, it was soooo good. Kristen's baby girl Olivia is about one week older than Gabe and she is a doll. We have decided that we are going to set them up when they get older. He he. I love those girls!



I have also been in the mood to craft. I have had quite a bit of spare time on my hands so I got right to work on Gabe's block letters for his future nursery and my mom was gracious enough to help me make his car seat cover. I LOVE the fabric I picked out for it. For my next project, I think I will go buy a cute shelf at Wood Connection and paint it for his room... oh I love to craft!

No comments: