6.09.2010

Antimony...

So it has almost been a year since my last visit to Antimony. First of all, let me say that that is WAY too long of a time period to go without an Antimony fix and I hope to never do it again. Oh the trip was much needed. My mom, Gabe and I decided to get away for a few days and visit Grandpa Burr. It was quite the relaxing trip. We saw Sheep being herded by farmers, cows of coarse, grandpa's chickens, California condors, an owl and even REAL Mountain Men. I don't think I have ever seen so much in a trip down there. I took lots of pictures because everything was so green and gorgeous down there. Oh I LOVE Antimony!!!

Gabe's new face he is pulling.

Mom and Gramps doing some dirty work.

What an awesome picture eh??

The Otter Creek! Personally this is my favorite reservoir.

Yes.. that is a Doo Rag on Gabe's head! Ha ha!

The Mountain Men hitched their horses to the trees so they could get a Drink at the Merc. If you look closely, you can see one of them in the background.

Gabe was a little out of his element so he was falling asleep in the most random positions.

Sit and Rock a while... Oh Gramps, I LOVE you!!

All in all, it was a great 4 days and I cant wait to get down there again for the 4th of July!!!

1 comment:

Kolbi Young said...

So much fun, Ang! I'm glad you're taking Gabey to Antimony young, so that he can appreciate it like you did growing up!