6.21.2010

Dad's Birthday and Father's Day...

This weekend was quite the fun and exciting one. Not only was it Fathers Day, but it was also my Dad's Birthday. I wont say how old he is but he definitely doesn't look his age... he looks MUCH younger. The family started Saturday off my hitting the South Jordan parade. The kid's LOVED it! Gabe however was a little restless. I'll give him a few years to actually enjoy a parade. Then after the parade, my mom, sisters and me went to a family bridal shower. Then we headed back to my parents house to celebrate my Dad's birthday. The kids had the pool and slip'n'slide out and we had a nice BBQ outside. There really is nothing better than a BBQ outside in Great weather with your family!!! Happy Birthday Dad. We LOVE you very much!

This Fathers Day was Dall's very first so I wanted to make it a great day for him. He is such a great Daddy to his Gabers and I am so thankful that I married him... or rather He married Me!! I have known Dallas for a long time but when we had Gabe, I got to see a whole new side of him. He is just the BEST dad to our son. Gabe and I LOVE you Dall so much. Thanks for being the world's best DAD to our baby boy!!!




And Happy Fathers Day to MY AWESOME DAD!!! I couldn't have asked for a better father! Thank you for your example and everything you have taught me and are still teaching me. We love you more that words can say!

(a sweet moment I caught of my dad and gabe. my dad was singing to him.)Photobucket

No comments: