8.06.2011

Parade of Homes

I went to the Parade of Homes on Wednesday and boy I was NOT disappointed. I try to go every year. I just love to see how these homes are decorated. I take lots of pictures of the cute decorating for inspiration. Some of the homes this year were decorated very modern. I must say that I am liking what they are putting together. I didn't think I loved the modern look but they make it look so good. There were also the traditional style home which was very nice too. Like I said, I was not disappointed with this years group.

Love everything about this room. The colors, quilt, wall, bed frame and green table. LOVE.

My personal favorite house. It is in Herriman waaaaayyyyyy up the hill. Gorgeous.

Love the clean lines in this bathroom.

Where was this room when I was growing up. It is so feminine.

And of coarse the "UP" house. I loved it and Gabe did too.


I thought this bathroom was adorable. I love the yellow and blue with the stainless steel.

Adorable little girls room.

Gabe WILL have a room like this. LOVE inspiration.  

This room is right up my ally. I love the green. The curtains are a great print.

I usually don't like blue, but this is quite nice. Maybe it is the stripped couch I love so much. Any color would look great with it.

I highly recommend going the PoH this year if you haven't already.

No comments: