4.08.2008

The Beginning!

So... this would be my very first post on a blog. I'm brand new at this so i am hoping you all can help me out if i need it, which i will. So I've noticed as i have looked at a lot of blogs, that most of them display babies and cute pictures of events. Well, i have no children yet and i am really bad with a camera. What I'm hoping is that this will be a great excuse to take a lot more pictures of my family. I guess we shall see. I am going to try to stay current with this.

6 comments:

chelsea and Jeremy said...

yeah for Angie!!!!!!!!!!!!! welcome to the blogging world.

Keri said...

Angie!! Love the blog! Now we can be blogging buddies!

Kolbi Young said...

Hi Ang!!! It is so good to see you! I'm glad that you have started this blogging business :) And you don't need babies to keep it fun and cute....haha. Knowing you, there is enough to keep it interesting!! Good to see you, love ya! Kolbi

Brady, Emily, Brinklee, Adri (Private) said...

Angie-

I am so excited that you are starting to blog! I didn't want to blog at first, thinking I would never do it, but it really gets addicting! Yeah! I am so glad we can keep in touch.

Melanie said...

I just started blogging too! ha ha it is crazy! Myspace, Facebook and now a blog! You can tell we live in the internet age! I love you and Dallas! Good news too, Lee and I are moving down there! Lee got a job in Draper so somewhere around there. We just need to find a place to live! Well we should play when I come down. Oh and just put pics up of you and dal having fun! I realized I only have pictures of Owen on mine! oh well...anyways my blog is mkjacobs.blogspot.com so check it out too! Ok well I love you!!

Jason-Mindi-Porter-Ellery said...

Yeah ANGIE!! I love new blogging buddies. Watch out, it is so addicting. And with me living in Chicago it is a great way to keep in touch with you!