4.29.2008

HELP!!!!!

Ok you guys, I REALLY need some assistance. I NEED to know how to change my background step by step because i have tried to do it a few ways and nothing works. Like for instance... I have gone to pyzam.com, found a back ground that i like, copied it... then went to my edit html section, tried erasing all that stuff that was forever long in that box and posting the code for the background that i wanted... but when i hit preview or even save, the computer tells me that i have done something wrong. WHAT AM I DOING WRONG? I am getting frustrated a little tiny bit. Please help me if you know how to. Thank you SO much!

1 comment:

Keri said...

Hey girl! I don't think there is any other way to do it other than to change the background and re-type in all your links and stuff. That is what I've had to do! It sucks, I know.