12.29.2009

Christmas Was Fab!!!

This year, Christmas was wonderful!!! We spent a lot of time with our families and enjoyed every minute of it. My side of the family always has a Christmas Eve Eve party on the 23rd. We eat great food, exchange presents and play games all night long. This year, my brother-in-law Landon made a disc with lots of pictures my family took throughout the whole year. He put it to music and added some Jib Jab skits in there. It had us all in tears from laughing so hard. I had the worst stomach cramp by the end of it. We thought it was such a great idea that we are making that a yearly tradition as well. We spent Christmas Eve visiting with Dall's grandparents. Then we went out for Sushi with my family after they got done with the Nutcracker at Capitol Theater. We spent the night watching Charlie Brown Christmas and How the Grinch Stole Christmas... then it was off to bed.
 I would have to say that one HUGE reason why our Christmas was so great is because of our Gabers! He made everything so much more magical. Sounds cheesy but it is true. Here are a few random pictures from our Christmas Holiday.





And I got a sewing machine!!!!! I was so excited to get this. I had absolutely no idea!


No comments: