12.01.2009

Thanksgiving!!

Our Thanksgiving this year was fabulous! We had it at my parents house and everyone was there... except for Nate and April who were missed to say the least! We had Grandpa Burr there and the food was sooo Amazing! We snacked on Pickle Rolls and Veggie Trays until we were able to start our Feast! We played a very competitive game of Chinese Checkers... that I dominated! That is always our game of choice whenever we all get together and if you dont know how to play, I suggest you learn because it is so fun! Now onto the mushy stuff. I am so thankful for a wonderful husband who has put up with me for literally 10 years. I am so grateful for our baby boy! I do not know how we lived without him for so long! He is such a miracle and I am so lucky to be his mommy! I am grateful for my parents who raised me in the church and taught me right from wrong. They were and will always be wonderful examples on the way I want to treat my spouse and raise my children. Thanks Mom & Dad. I am so grateful for my Grandparents and the knowledge and wisdom they have shared with me. I am grateful for my siblings! They are my best friends and I feel so fortunate to have all of them in my life. I am also very grateful for Dallas' family. I love them so much and I am grateful that they love me and accept me into their family.
Ok, so here are a few pictures from our day. We got a little hyper in the later hours of the night so I decided to NOT post any of those pictures for the safety of all the readers. Enjoy!









1 comment:

marni said...

That was such a fun day!! Thanks for not posting any of the super duper retartded ugly ones. What were we thinking? Oh well that was super fun. xoxo