5.10.2010

Happy 26th Birthday Love...

Today, Dallas turned 26!!!! I cant believe how old we are getting! This post is going to get MUSHY so be warned. I wanted to jot down a few things that I LOVE about the man I have known for 11 years.
  • You are the kindest, most thoughtful person I know.
  • You have always made sure that everyone around you feels important and included.
  • You always give everyone the benefit of the doubt.
  • You tell me you love me at LEAST 5 times a day.
  • You still give me butterflies.
  • You are the best cuddler.
  • You are an amazing husband and father.
  • You are a worthy priesthood holder.
  • You tell me I'm beautiful even when I have my hair in a messy ponytail and I have old mascara on from the day before.
  • You are Honest.
  • You are driven and motivated.
  • You are a Mans Man.
  • You kill spiders when I WONT.
  • You love your mom with all your heart.
  • You have a beautiful voice.
  • You have a nice Bum.. Ha ha.
  • You are Extremely Good Looking.
  • You are Gabe's Hero.
  • You are Mine for Eternity!!!
I love you so much Dallas and I am so lucky to have you! Happy Birthday Babe. Hope this year is your best year yet!

No comments: