5.17.2010

My Besties...

To my Girls...








So I wanted to post about two very important people in my life that I got to spend time with this last week. Ali Holt and Kristen Rockwood. I have been friends with these two ladies for I believe six years now. First of all... Crazy how time flies!!!! These women have really made my life so much better. They are THE example of what friendship is all about. We have been through some fun, crazy, stupid, emotional and exciting times together. Everything from Ex-Boyfriends, Spring Breaks to St. George/ Vegas and San Diego, Our Weddings, Living out of State and now our Babies. Ali was in town for her baby Boston's baby blessing (wow, lots of B's there.) We got to see that exciting moment in their lives. Me and Kris also went to Baby Boston's newborn photo shoot. That was great too... simply because we just got to be together. I missed out on a night of desert at Chili's due to Dalls birthday but we made up for it by going to lunch at Olive Garden were we talked and just played with the Babies. I want to tell these girls that I LOVE and APPRECIATE their friendship more than they will ever know. They have helped me along my little life's journey over the last six years by being the best friends anyone could ever ask for. Thanks Ali and Kris! I love you and I am so grateful for both of you!!!









2 comments:

Ali Holt said...

awwwwww! FRIEND! That was too sweet, almost made me shed a tear. Especially the picture of me in white and you in red at mimi's wedding...How the crap was I EVER that skinny!!! Made me really want to cry! The things we do for our children. Last week was so great, only a foreshadowing of what its going to be like when I get back! Many more trips to the mall, playgrounds, the zoo, waterparks, you name it! How fun will it be!! I love you! xoxo

Studio 7 Interior Design, Kristen Rockwood said...

Um.... arent' you just the sweetest!!! I was just expecting a little post about our fun last week, not a sentimental one!!! Thanks so much for your friendship to ME!!! I love how we wont see eachother for a bit and it is NEVER EVER awkward! I love you so much and LOVE that Gabe and Liv are so obsessed with eachtoher when they see eachother!!! xoxo